Healthcare UK is a joint initiative of the Department of Health (DH), UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) and NHS England, helping UK healthcare providers to do more business overseas.
We do this by promoting the UK healthcare sector to overseas markets and supporting healthcare partnerships between the UK and overseas healthcare providers.
- helping overseas healthcare organisations find a UK healthcare provider that can supply the services and expertise they need
- helping UK healthcare providers raise their international profile and win overseas contracts
- encouraging UK healthcare providers to work together so they can bid for major overseas projects
- working with governments to make it easier for UK healthcare providers to do business overseas
- developing the UK public health sector’s ability to work internationally