The Health Sector in the Middle East – an update and project opportunities
Building on discussions from Arab Health 2019 (and in advance of Arab Health 2020) Bevan Brittan, Al Tamimi and World Healthcare Journal are delighted to invite you to an informal discussion forum on:
“The Health Sector in the Middle East – an update and project opportunities.”
The event will be a panel discussion with audience questions focussing on: opportunities and issues facing the export market and the changes to the health sector and the legal and regulatory framework governing PPP projects in the sector in the Middle East (particularly Dubai and Saudi Arabia).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend this event.
Speakers and topics include the following:-
- Dr. Ibtesam Al Bastaki, Investment and Public Private Partnership Department, Dubai Health Authority – UK companies supplying and investing in Dubai
- Simon Swift, Managing Director, Methods Analytics
- Andrea Tithecott, Partner and Head of Regulatory and Healthcare, Al Tamimi & Co – healthcare projects market in Dubai and Saudi Arabia – changes and opportunities
- Jodie Sinclair, Partner and Head of Employment, Pensions and Immigration, Bevan Brittan – workforce issues
- Trevor Torrington, CEO at The Priory Group
- Richard Cantlay, global head of healthcare buildings, Mott MacDonald
This event will be an excellent opportunity to meet investors, funders, potential partners and government representatives from both the UAE and the UK and to better understand business and partnering opportunities within an evolving and expanding market
16.00 – Registration
16.30 – Forum discussion
18.00 – 20.00 – Networking and drinks
This is an invitation only event and spaces are limited so please rsvp promptly.
Please be aware that places for this event are limited, and when registering you are not guaranteed a place until it has been confirmed by the events team. Our clients will have priority over non-clients but we will endeavour to increase capacity where we can to ensure that as many people as possible are able to attend. If the circumstance should arise that we are heavily oversubscribed on an event, we will limit the number of places per organisation; in which case you may be asked to liaise with your team to confirm preferred attendees. Should we have to do any of the above we will be in touch with you at least 2 weeks before the event date.
- 16 Sep, 2019 16:00 - 20:00 BST
- The Law Society 113 Chancery Lane See map