Public Policy Projects Annual Conference 2019
Public Policy Projects (PPP) is pleased to invite you to our 2019 Annual Conference “Delivering Innovation in Healthcare and Life Sciences” in partnership with World Healthcare Journal, Accountable Care Journal and Hospital Times.
PPP is hosting 200 senior leaders in the heart of Westminster for a high-level day conference designed to turn policy into actionable insights in the healthcare and life science sectors. PPP will host a series of national and international keynote speakers including Ministers, Governmental Leaders and key providers for this strategic look at delivering innovation.
Given the nature of the political climate, the full agenda and speaker list will be announced closer to the time. However, the senior level delegate and range of high profile speakers will certainly interest senior leaders from across the world.
Sessions will include:
- Keynote speaches from thought leaders
- Panel discussions to turn policy to reality
- Interactive sessions with new tech demonstrations
- Mixture of political, provider and due diligence sessions
- Networking lunch
- Drinks reception
- Workshop sessions with specialists in hospital, community and primary care innovations
Date: Thursday October 10th 2019
Time: 9.00am – 7.30pm
Location: One Birdcage Walk, Westminster, London, SW1H 9JJ
Early Bird Ticket Prices:
- Public Policy Projects Commercial Subscriber £445 (with 10% PPP Subscriber discount)
- Commercial Delegate £495
- Public/Third Sector Delegate £245
Should you be interested in registering your attendance, please RSVP early to save disappointment. Early bird will end Friday 30th August using the link or for any questions please email Carl Hodgkinson at email@example.com or call 01905 330177.
Commercial partnership opportunities are available as well as speaking/panel events to deliver an education session to our audience. Please email Carl Hodgkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01905 330177 for more information.
Invitations are strictly by invitation only and non-transferrable. A drinks reception and lunch will be provided, please indicate whether you have any dietary requirements.
- 10 Oct, 2019 09:00 - 19:30 BST
- One Birdcage Walk 1 Birdcage Walk, London, SW1H 9JJ See map